Mindful Self-Compassion Graduate Class: Practicing with Difficult Emotions
Using meditations and resources from the 8-week Mindful Self-Compassion course, we will practice and learn together how to bring self-compassion into the thorny realities of our lives.
We will use meditations from the curriculum to start each class.
We will discuss the meditation to refine our mindful kindness in the moment, which naturally leads to life circumstances in which we are able to use self-compassion or identify our need for it.
- start the class with your aspirations for our 6 weeks together.
- discuss the embodied tools we have used before we tried MSC
- talk about practicing with chronic physical and emotional pain
- practice and discuss how self compassion is the antidote to shame
- share together about topics that emerge from participants
Join us for a deeper exploration into Mindful Self-Compassion and practicing with difficult emotions.
There will be no class on April 7th.
1826 14th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
*This location has a handicap accessible ramp.
Sliding scale from $185 to $270 per person.
Please pay at the highest level of the sliding scale that you can afford. This helps us make sure those who pay less can attend.
Whatever you pay above the lowest end of the sliding scale is a tax-deductible donation to InsightLA.
Please note: There are many ways to attend InsightLA classes and events. If you are unable to pay the suggested registration price, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.