Developing Intuition & Empathy in Mindfulness Practice
Dr. Judith Orloff, a UCLA-trained psychiatrist, NY Times best-selling author and an empath herself, will show you how to mindfully ignite your intuition and empathy to enhance your health, work, relationships, resilience as a parent, and emotional & physical well-being. Nurturing your sensitivities yet staying grounded, allows you to model for others how to be sensitive, heart-centered, and strong, a way to positively change your life and the planet.
This workshop, based on Dr. Orloff's new book, The Empath's Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People, will offer practical skills to help everyone, including, healthcare practitioners, mindfully increase their empathy and intuition to improve the quality of their lives and clinical practice.
Participants will learn how to:
· How to mindfully access their intuition & empathy
· Identify if you're an empath and/or highly sensitive person
· Learn meditations to prevent sensory overload which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety and exhaustion
· Avoid emotional hangovers & compassion fatigue
· Mindfully deal with difficult people from a calm centered place
· Stop absorbing other people's stress
· Combat narcissists & other energy vampires
· Express your empathic needs in relationships
· Heal with intuition and empathy
· Use oracle cards to receive intuitive guidance
For more information about Dr. Orloff visit www.drjudithorloff.com.
CEU's available for MFTs, MSWs, & LCSWs
1430 Olympic Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Please note: Parking is metered every day from 9AM - 6PM, except on Sunday.
*This site is equipped with a chair lift for persons with limited mobility.
Sliding scale from $25 to $125 per person.
Please pay at the highest level of the sliding scale that you can afford. This helps us make sure those who pay less can attend.
Whatever you pay above the lowest end of the sliding scale is a tax-deductible donation to InsightLA.
Please note: There are many ways to attend InsightLA classes and events. If you are unable to pay the suggested registration price, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.