Mindful Deepening of Self-Compassion
The class offers the opportunity to deepen our self-compassion practice and integrate it more fully into our everyday lives. Each class will include guided meditations, suggestions for practice, and exercises or small group discussion.
Topics will include:
- Bringing your practice into your every day life, formally and informally
- Cultivating mindfulness of emotions in the body
- What is compassion, actually?
- Working with difficult emotions like shame
- Being true to our values and other actions that reflect savoring the good
There will be no class on November 22nd.
*Payment arrangements are available. For more information please email email@example.com.
1826 14th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
*This location has a handicap accessible ramp.
Sliding scale from $185 to $270 per person.
Please pay at the highest level of the sliding scale that you can afford. This helps us make sure those who pay less can attend.
Whatever you pay above the lowest end of the sliding scale is a tax-deductible donation to InsightLA.
Please note: There are many ways to attend InsightLA classes and events. If you are unable to pay the suggested registration price, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.